Hubbox Marketing Manager
£40k depending on experience.
Application closing date: Sunday 26th Jan
Hub box is a laid back place to meet and eat shaped by instinct and spirit, a steadily expanding group of restaurants which started life on the harbour front in St Ives.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join our head office team in Truro. This role will be responsible for promoting Hub box with creative and effective marketing campaigns to attract, retain and increase audiences, and meet sales targets.
Managing our Marketing Assistant, the successful candidate will take responsibility for all strategies that drive sales and profile in Hub box sites.
Reporting to the CEO this role will work closely with the Finance Director and Ops Director. Equally, they will need to manage relationships with external media and other freelancers.
Role and responsibilities
- Devise and deliver creative, comprehensive and effective through-the-line marketing campaigns, working within agreed campaign budgets
- Create campaign plans which identify key audiences, devise strategies to engage audiences and drive sales across all sites and establish clear timelines for the delivery of campaign activity
- Support the launch of new restaurants ensuring their visibility to a local audience
- Monitor and analyse sales patterns and respond in a meaningful way to tailor activity and ensure that targets are met
- Work with external agencies to coordinate media buying, promotional activity, photography and other aspects of campaigns.
- Work on communications campaigns and co-ordinate marketing and press activity and maximise promotional opportunities and instruct third party PR if required.
- Ensure campaign activity adheres to Hub box brand guidelines
- Build positive relationships explore collaborations with external producers, food and drink suppliers to ensure campaign activity is delivered in a coherent and strategic manner and takes into account partner objectives
- Provide regular updates to CEO & Head of Operations and other relevant Heads of Department on campaign activity, sales and budgets
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns through audience research and analysis, creating post-event evaluations for both internal stakeholders and external partners
- Ensure that campaigns are conceived and planned in a data-driven way to deliver targeted activity and maximise engagement
- Work with the Ops team in identifying opportunities within the Hub Box database to increase sales, ensuring all direct communications are configured to deliver maximum financial return and business intelligence
- Contribute to the development of digital content, working closely with our Marketing assistant with programming to develop concepts and briefs for digital content, in line with other campaign activity
- Work with our designers to agree budgets for the development of digital content from within overall campaign budgets
- Work with the Ops Director to ensure social media activity is planned and delivered in a compelling and strategic way, in line with other campaign activity. Communicating with individual sites to ensure full support in branches.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of pre- and post-visit communications
- Monitor social media to identify and respond to direct communications in relation to Hub Box activity, escalating issues where necessary
Hub Box App
- Work with our app developers to Utilise our app to its full capacity and deliver a ROI
Hub Box environmental and sustainable project
- A new initiative to bring us in line for best practices within our industry.
- Work with external events locally and nationally to identify opportunities to promote such events to Hub box audiences, scheduling email, web and social activity with the aim to maximise on sales and increase our visibility within communities.
- Solid experience in a food and beverage, hospitality related environment, with a proven track record in devising and delivering through-the-line marketing campaigns
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of F&B Hospitality sectors
- Experience of and enthusiasm for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and the associated benefits to hospitality organisations
- A data-driven approach to marketing campaigns
- Experience of using email marketing software and reporting on email performance
- Experience of Google Analytics
- Experience of using content management systems, updating websites and publishing to social media platforms
- An understanding of audience segmentation and use of audience analysis tools
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Good eye for image selection
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Accurate budget management skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload and deliver to deadlines
- A clear and confident communicator with highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire individuals across teams
- The ability to manage and collaborate with many different stakeholders, both internal and external, including Senior Managers and Directors
- A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude, personal drive, resourcefulness and initiative
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for the work in Hospitality
- Good eye for taking a decent photograph.
- Practical experience with a range of imaging software (including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
Please send in a cover letter, CV, potential start dates and any other relevant information with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be eligible to work in the UK.