WE ARE LOOKING FOR RELIABLE AND COMMITTED CHEFS OF ALL LEVELS, WHO WANT TO START OR BUILD A CAREER WITH US.
Previous experience is always an advantage but not essential. A desire to work in a busy, creative, dynamic kitchen is important.
If you are interested in working with an award-winning company and a friendly, fun, and professional team that is passionate about good food and drink; we would be delighted to hear from you and look forward to receiving your CV, detailing your skills and experience.
Dependent on experience, pay will be from £10 per hour. Full time & part time roles are available.
Please either apply via the application form on the button below or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly with your CV and which position you are wanting to apply for.
Our culture encourages development, supports learning, and rewards those who exceed expectations.
Our generous staff benefits include:
• Excellent career opportunities within a growing and dynamic company
• Great company incentives and rewards.
• Team discounts.
• Great rates of pay and flexible working hours. Share of Tips.
• Annual beach party.
• Paid time to work within the local community and charities.
• Excellent training opportunities.
• Company Pension Scheme
You must be eligible to work in the UK