WE ARE LOOKING FOR RELIABLE AND COMMITTED CHEFS OF ALL LEVELS, WHO WANT TO START OR BUILD A CAREER WITH US.
Previous experience is always an advantage but not essential. A desire to work in a busy, creative, dynamic kitchen is important.
If you are interested in working with an award-winning company and a friendly, fun, and professional team that is passionate about good food and drink; we would be delighted to hear from you and look forward to receiving your CV, detailing your skills and experience.
Dependent on experience, pay will be from £10 per hour. Full time & part time roles are available.
Our culture encourages development, supports learning, and rewards those who exceed expectations.
Our generous staff benefits include:
• Excellent career opportunities within a growing and dynamic company
• Great company incentives and rewards.
• Team discounts.
• Great rates of pay and flexible working hours. Share of Tips.
• Annual beach party.
• Paid time to work within the local community and charities.
• Excellent training opportunities.
• Company Pension Scheme
You must be eligible to work in the UK